Business Development Representative (Singapore) - SP ASIA
Listed on Tokyo Stock Exchange, we are a fast growing company engaging in business intelligence industry, combining technological innovation with human ingenuity to organize and analyze business information for institutional users such as banks, private equity firms, corporate financial advisory, MNCs, consulting firms. With offices in Tokyo, Singapore, Shanghai, Hong Kong and Sri Lanka, we are looking to add an independent, entrepreneurial and energetic member for the position of Business Development Manager/Director. Location will be either Singapore, Bangkok, Hong Kong or Shanghai.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
Your role will be to contribute to the effective acquisition of new customers in Singapore. Reporting to the Head of Sales or even to CEO directly, depending on your size of role in BD function. You’ll help executing a comprehensive business development strategy.
You will be expected to:
- establishing and expanding our clientele network in Singapore
- conducting market research and competitive analysis to expand the business in Singapore
- lead the proposal solution process (proposal development, pricing and presentation)
- develop new relationships with strategic partners and businesses
- reach revenue targets in accordance with market strategy
- identify new potential customers and proactively contact them (outbound)
- set up and lead customer demos for successful product presentations
The ideal candidate will be:
- a natural “closer”; someone who cannot spend a day without an adrenaline rush from making sales
- entrepreneurial, strong passion for start-up culture
- excellent in spoken and written English
- strong knowledge in accounting/finance
- experienced in implementing new business development ideas
- able to effectively work under pressure; an independent problem-solver
What do we offer?
- Fast-track career progression within an expanding business
- Competitive remuneration package
- Dynamic and flexible working environment
- Unique culture that has been raved about in various publications
Requirements and qualifications:
- strong skills in negotiating and closing deals
- product presentations experience
- flexibility and a can-do attitude
- strong interpersonal & communication skills
- ability to work independently
- fluent level of English
- 3+ years’ experience either in a finance or consulting industry is plus
- 2nd language proficiency is plus on top of either English
- Mandarin Chinese and Japanese is a preferable language as a 2nd language.
- Salary: commensurate with qualifications and experience;
- Social, Medial insurance;
- Paid leave (minimum of 10 days);
- Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays off;
- Long Vacation System: an additional 7 days of paid vacation (consecutive, including weekends) provided twice a year;
- Work PC provided by the company (any PC preferred by the employee within the budget).