Industry Analyst - focus on Thai market
Global-thinking analyst with a passion to think beyond and desire to grow into a management role
UZABASE analysts are original, analytical, lateral thinking, and are excited about working in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment. They research and write our SPEEDA Industry Reports, are detail-oriented, and meticulous in the quality of the reports they produce. Ideal candidates are always in search of new ways of working efficiently with their teammates.
You will be working alongside highly motivated, international, and forward-thinking colleagues. In the long-term, there will be opportunities to move into managerial roles, eventually becoming responsible for the learning and development of junior analysts and checking the industry reports they produce.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Business or Science/Mathematics is preferred
- Excellent academic track record and an Upper 2nd or better from a global top 200 university (NUS, NTU, SMU)
- with 2+ years’ experience in Financial /Business Research/Consulting
- Strong interest in Finance/Economics/Investing
- Experience of working with secondary research tools and databases
- Self-starter with excellent time management skills (flex-time)
- Passion for creating high quality written reports with the ability to write clearly and succinctly
- Comfortable working in a flexible atmosphere
- Candidates who are working towards the CFA charter holder designation will be preferred
- Native Thai and fluent in English
- Strong writing and speaking skills in both languages
- Salary: commensurate with qualifications and experience;
- Social, Medial insurance;
- Paid leave (minimum of 10 days);
- Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays off;
- Long Vacation System: an additional 7 days of paid vacation (consecutive, including weekends) provided twice a year;
- Work PC provided by the company (any PC preferred by the employee within the budget).