If you are interested in the UZABASE Group’s businesses (SPEEDA, NewsPicks, entrepedia, FORCAS) or our company culture, but have not found a position you were looking for, then this is a position for you!
We are also looking for candidates who would be willing to apply their specialised knowledge in fields that lie outside their previous profession.
Please specify the type of work you are looking for in your application.
- Interested in UZABASE as an organisation or any of the Group’s businesses, such as SPEEDA, NewsPicks, entrepedia, or FORCAS;
- Empathises with UZABASE’s 7 Rules and has a clear understanding of reasons behind wanting to join the company.
- English or Chinese language skills: business-level or higher;
- Experience taking part in starting or managing a business.
- Bright and positive thinker with honest ideas;
- Flexible and capable of moving forward without clinging to established concepts;
- Thinks about individual contribution to meet the team’s goals while striving to achieve personal goals, and proposes ideas and concrete actions;
- Possesses a high motivation to grow, and is able to create a personal action plan and follow it through;
- Positive and open communicator, able to act flexibly within a flat organisation;
- Able to proactively develop new aspects of company culture and elevate the organisation to higher levels.
- Salary: commensurate with qualifications and experience;
- Social, Medical insurance;
- Paid vacation (minimum of 10 days);
- Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays off;
- Long Vacation system: an additional 7 days of paid vacation (consecutive, including weekends) provided twice a year;
- Work PC provided by the company (any PC preferred by the employee within the budget).