SPASIA - Sales Directer / Chief Revenue Officer
Listed on Tokyo Stock Exchange, we are a fast growing company engaging in business intelligence industry, combining technological innovation with human ingenuity to organize
and analyze business information for institutional users such as banks, private equity firms, corporate financial advisory, MNCs, consulting firms. Our offices locate in Tokyo, Singapore, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Thai and Sri Lanka, we are looking to add an independent, entrepreneurial and energetic business leader in charge of Revenue Operation located in Shanghai.
SPEEDA is an information platform providing company and industry analyses that supports corporate decision-making. Ten years after its launch, the SPEEDA business is planning to implement major updates for the next decade. One strategy that we are focusing on particularly is the development of the Chinese market. In order to further strengthen our SPEEDA sales structure in China, we are recruiting members for launching new businesses targeting Japanese-affiliated companies in China.
Role and Responsibilities
As the leader of the RevOps organization, the Chief Revenue Officer is responsible for the performance, strategy, and alignment of revenue operations in SPEEDA Asia. This position is responsible for overseeing the operations of Marketing, Sales, and Consultant (Customer Success) units, and ensuring that the interaction between those departments is aligned with company strategy and our Mission.
- You lead Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams
- You align with Analyst team well to share SPEEDA user’s voice and commit to improve product
- You create strategies to drive all teams, optimizing each to maximize revenue
- You work with the CEO to optimize existing revenue models and create new revenue streams
- You drive solutions with the Operations, Tools, Insights, and Enablement teams to optimize the company’s ability to generate more revenue and improve customer retention
- You have previously senior level sales or marketing and have experience to generate and execute B2B sales/marketing strategy in China market.- You have a proven ability to communicate strategy clearly to multiple teams and areas of expertise
Benefit and Perks of UZABASE -「UB Care」
You will be employed by Uzabase China Limited (Shanghai office).
- Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Compensation for transportation expenses provided
- Child allowance available
- Complete social insurance coverage
- Paid leave (starting at 10 days)
*For new employees who join in the middle of the year between 1 January and 31 December, the number of paid-leave days will be allotted based on the number of days employed (applicable to the first year only)
- Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays off
- Long Vacation System: An additional 7 days of paid vacation (consecutive, including weekends) provided twice a year
- Work PC provided by the company (any PC preferred by the employee within the budget)