Global Business Development and Partnership - Shanghai - SPASIA
Listed on Tokyo Stock Exchange, we are a fast growing company focused on business intelligence - combining technological innovation with human ingenuity to organize and analyze business information for institutional users such as banks, private equity firms, corporate financial advisory, MNCs, consulting firms. With offices in Tokyo, Singapore, Shanghai, Hong Kong and Sri Lanka, we are looking to add an independent, entrepreneurial and energetic member.
Our Policy and Direction
We have been working towards our vision of creating a company in which every member can unleash their originality and talent without suppressing their authentic selves: one that can channel its members’ energy to consistently deliver innovative products and services, so that as a result, all of its stakeholders—including employees’ families, customers, business partners, and investors—would feel true satisfaction with being involved in the company. “The 7 Values” are our essential credo, and are like lighthouse upon our each decision-making.
Global Business Development and Partnerships
The Role of Global Business Development and Partnerships Team (GBDT) is to develop the product based on the business needs of our key client segments for Asia ex Japan. It requires an understanding of our client’s workflows and also a keen business acumen when prioritizing projects.
What you’ll acquire through this job
You will have the opportunity to interact with people from across UZABASE Global, and also many of our business partners located in all over the world. You will learn about numerous market data products, services and vendors and their product offerings. As part of GBDT, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects in creating services for SPEEDA's global customers.
- Singapore (1) / Shanghai (to be hired - 1) / Tokyo (3) + (1) manager
Report line to manager in Tokyo.
- Always from users' point of view, plan the product improvement project - what kind of data / information / functions shall be installed in SPEEDA.
- Gathering and scoping the information of new suppliers and take his/her ownership to drive the project (i.e. negotiation with suppliers, working on the project management with the engineer teams etc.).
- Managing strategic partnerships and content procurement process
- Collaborating with global contents and partnership and technical development teams to allocate resources for projects
- 3 years+ experience in Finance Industry, preferably in the area of Private Equity, funding and M&A. Ability to read and understand financial statements.
- Experience as the owner of Product Management, Project Management, Vendor & Contract Management.
- Entrepreneurial and independent spirit
- Open-minded, good communicator and comfortable working in a flexible and open working environment with a flat hierarchy
- Fluency in Chinese and one or more Asian language
- Basic SQL or programming knowledge
- Experience to work on the project of service development with IT engineers
Benefit and Perks of UZABASE -「UB Care」
- Salary: commensurate with qualifications and experience;
- Social, Medial insurance;
- Paid leave (1st leave year minimum of 10 days);
- Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays off;
- Long Vacation System: an additional 7 days of paid vacation (consecutive, including weekends) provided twice a year;
- Work PC provided by the company (any PC preferred by the employee within the budget).