SPEEDA Asia Analyst (Chinese Market)- SPASIA
■ About UZABASE
"Business Intelligence to Changes Your World"
While the B2C world has seen companies like Google and Facebook realise efficient access to information, gathering information in the B2B world had remained inefficient, as businesspeople were required to access corporate data from financial information services, statistical data from government offices, financial data from respective company sites, and so on.
In order to realise efficient access to information in the B2B world, UZABASE was established in 2008 with the mission "Business Intelligence to Change Your World".
As an economic information platform provider, UZABASE develops multiple services for establishing an economic information infrastructure that supports the day-to-day decision-making of businesspeople around the world.
■ About SPEEDA
SPEEDA is a cutting-edge platform that solves the challenges faced by businesspeople when gathering and analysing information. The platform covers company information, industry analytical reports, market data, news, statistics, as well as M&A and other business information from around the globe, and is available in 13 countries, centred in Asia (as of 2018).
■ Description of Work
The SPEEDA analyst team writes industry analytical reports and provides customers with timely value-added thematic and insights on various business topics in Greater China.
We are looking for candidates with a drive for developing original content that is sensitive to rapidly changing industry trends and topics in Greater China, and that want to provide services to SPEEDA users with high enthusiasm, utilising their language and research abilities.
- Analyse the structures, markets, and competitive environments of various industries in Mainland China and Greater China, and deliver contents to customers through industry analytical reports on SPEEDA
- Occasionally attend events in China, as well as gather information on specific topics and compose insight reports
- Collaborate with sales team and consulting team members to understand the information needs of customers, and write timely and high value-added reports, as well as give presentations at customer sites
If you have a strong desire to achieve discontinuous growth by developing new content with your fellow team members, then we would love to hear from you!
- Experience in a management planning department, new business development, or research at a securities company, bank, fund, consulting firm, research company (analyst work), or business corporation
- Possess knowledge in accounting and financial analysis
- Native-level Chinese and familiarity with research on industries in China
- Business-level Japanese or English; ability to read and write Japanese or English as required for business-level communication
What we're looking for in a candidate
- Someone who can relate to UZABASE's mission and 7 Values based on previous experience
- Someone with high analytical ability and a "venture" mind
- Someone who has the desire for creating the best service in the world and boosting customer awareness of products
- Someone with a strong sense of individual responsibility for tasks and who can think about what they can do for achieving overall team goals
- Someone who can think independently, take action, and produce results
- Someone who can communicate openly with a positive mindset, and act with flexibility in a flat organisation
You will be employed by Uzabase China Limited (Shanghai office).
- Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Compensation for transportation expenses provided
- Child allowance available
- Complete social insurance coverage
- Paid leave (starting at 10 days)
*For new employees who join in the middle of the year between 1 January and 31 December, the number of paid-leave days will be allotted based on the number of days employed (applicable to the first year only)
- Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays off
- Long Vacation System: An additional 7 days of paid vacation (consecutive, including weekends) provided twice a year
- Work PC provided by the company (any PC preferred by the employee within the budget)
Benefits and Perks of UZABASE - "UB Care"
*Some benefits apply only to the UZABASE Tokyo office